If you’re anything like me, you like to touch and feel whatever you’re going to buy! It seems like everything these days is going online, which is hard for people like us. But when you’re planning your wedding and trying to coordinate colors, this can be hard to do online unless they allow you to order a swatch! Even then a little sample square just isn’t enough sometimes! So today on the blog, we’re sharing four bridesmaid dress stores in Indianapolis where you can go shopping with your girls!
- Bella Bridesmaid- Looking for a huge variety of colors and styles to choose from, and a store that only sells bridesmaid dresses?! Bella Bridesmaids is your place! With two locations in town- one in Indianapolis and the other in Carmel near Main Street- we think this is one of the first place bridesmaid dress stores in Indianapolis you should look at!
- Gretchen’s Bridal Gallery– Located on 82nd street in Castleton near the Keystone Fashion Mall, Gretchen’s carries over 150 bridesmaid styles to choose from in a variety of colors and fabrics. The designers that they carry include Marilee, The Only Way Dress and House of Wu. They even carry Mother of the Bride dresses too!
- Nancy’s Bridal Boutique– In their Bridesmaid’s lounge, Nancy’s carries a wide variety of designers such as Watters, Wtoo, Bill Levkoff, Mori Lee, Dessy, Jasmine, Belsoie, B2, Christina Wu Occassions, and Adrianna Pappel! Your gals can browse the bridesmaid rack while you change into different wedding gowns so you can cross more things off of your wedding planning to do list!
- Sophia’s Bridal & Tux– not only does Sophia’s have a huge selection from a variety of designers and the most locations of bridesmaid dress stories in and around Indianapolis, they also have a bridesmaids suite at their location in Columbus, Indiana! Here you can host a mini bridesmaids party and try on different dresses together! They’ll also help out any out of town brides that can’t make it to ensure they can get the correct measurements and their options selected!
Do most of your bridesmaids live out of town and you’re unable to go to bridesmaid dress stores in Indianapolis?
Still looking? Shopping online may be a better choice for you! Here are three of our favorite bridesmaid shops online!
- Birdy Grey – Not only does Birdie Grey have limitless style options and colors, you can order up to 3 swatches for free to help you find the color that matches your wedding color palette perfectly! They’ll also help you mix and match colors!
- BHLDN – looking for truly unique bridesmaids dress styles and fabrics? Is your wedding more of a boho or eclectic theme? Are you an Anthropologie fan like me? Not only does BHLDN offer wedding dresses, they also have gorgeous bridesmaids dresses! If I’m being honest, this is one of my favorite online stores and where my sister chose for us to order our bridesmaid dresses for her own wedding!
- Lulu’s – Are you trying to be mindful of costs for your bridesmaids? Lulu’s may be a great option, as most of their dresses are $99 and under! As someone who’s been a bridesmaid in several weddings, I can tell you- they will appreciate it!